zhangjin

我在使用spine制作皮肤动画时,发现复制出来的皮肤动画丢失了网格变形的动画,例如:设置好了皮肤a,我将它复制成为皮肤b,这时皮肤a中图片的网格变形动画在皮肤b中就消失了,请问一下是什么原因导致的,谁来帮帮我 :'(

When I used spine to make skin animation, I found that the duplicated skin animation lost the mesh deformation animation. For example, after setting up skin a, I duplicated it into skin B. Then the mesh deformation animation of skin a disappeared in skin B. What caused it? Who can help me? :'(
zhangjin

Nate

您使用的是什么版本的Spine? 在3.7+复制皮肤时,您可以获得有关如何处理网格的一些选项
What version of Spine are you using? In 3.7+ when you duplicate a skin you get some options for how meshes are treated:

如果选中“链接网格”和“继承变形”,则新外观中的网格将受到源网格的变形键的影响。
If you check "Linked meshes" and "Inherit Deform" then meshes in your new skin will be affected by the deform keys for the source mesh.
Nate

Nate

zhangjin

Thank you for your reply. I use version 3.6.53. Is it because the version is too low to support this function?
zhangjin

Nate

Yes, this was added in 3.7, which is now stable and the latest non-beta version. Moving from 3.6 to 3.7 should be pretty easy, as the runtimes are very similar (but still test thoroughly, and don't switch right before releasing your app! :)).
Nate

Nate

zhangjin

Okay, thank you for your help, but since the engine for program development does not support a higher version, I may have to copy the key frames myself. Thank you.
zhangjin

Natrag na 中国Spine用户