hieuswp

Flutter SDK is Google's UI toolkit for crafting beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. Flutter is the most popular cross-platform mobile framework used by global developers. I used Spine two years for Unity. I currently use Flutter to build app. I really want to use Spine animation in Flutter. I hope Spine Runtime will support for Flutter.
hieuswp

Mario

We have Flutter on the radar, but not short or medium term plans to support it. The biggest issue with Flutter support is that we'd either have to bind C++ or write a new Spine Runtime in Dart. The way C++ bindings work in Dart is not great, so we could likely not expose the full API surface. Performance of C++ bindings is also a big question mark. On the other hand, a Dart port of the Spine Runtimes is a huge task and we've so far not received enough inquiries to justify the amount of resources needed to implement this.
Mario

Mario

hieuswp

Mario je napisao/la:We have Flutter on the radar, but not short or medium term plans to support it. The biggest issue with Flutter support is that we'd either have to bind C++ or write a new Spine Runtime in Dart. The way C++ bindings work in Dart is not great, so we could likely not expose the full API surface. Performance of C++ bindings is also a big question mark. On the other hand, a Dart port of the Spine Runtimes is a huge task and we've so far not received enough inquiries to justify the amount of resources needed to implement this.
Great ,
Thanks for your infomation. Spine runtime support for Flutter will be breakthrough, bring more users.
We await good news from Spine :heart: :love:

Currently, I know this library but it doesn't work on spine 4.x: https://github.com/Yesterday17/flutter_spine
hieuswp

dionli

above github project not supported null-safety and required sdk is too old,this can't use in any modern flutter
dionli

Natrag na Runtimes