torus

Hi,

When I opened a 3.8.99 project with 4.0.19, I got lots of warnings like below:
WARNING: Fixed skin transform constraint (missing skin): [transform: normal_rightupperarm, skeleton: npc_normal]
WARNING: Fixed skin transform constraint (missing skin): [transform: normal_rightarm, skeleton: npc_normal]
WARNING: Fixed skin transform constraint (missing skin): [transform: normal_leftupperarm, skeleton: npc_normal]
WARNING: Fixed skin transform constraint (missing skin): [transform: normal_leftarm, skeleton: npc_normal]
And actually, animations on some skins look collapsed. (It works fine on 3.8.99, of course.)

I didn't see those warnings when I open the project with 3.8.99.
To understand the problem, could you tell me how I can find the "missing skin" on the project?

Thanks!
Toru
torus

Nate

Spine looks for problems when opening a project, often caused by bugs in older versions that have since been fixed. That warning means that a skin has the transform constraint in its list of constraints, but the transform constraint doesn't have that skin in its list of skins. To fix it, Spine adds the skin to the transform constraint's list of skins. If that doesn't look right, you may want to remove the constraint from the skin. I see the warning message isn't very helpful, since it doesn't mention which skin -- we'll add that.
Nate

Nate

torus

Thanks for the answer!
Our art team decided to switch to 4.0 so they will be able to fix the issue on the constraint themselves.
torus

Natrag na Editor