- Base is typescript & react.
- Engine is babylonJS & SpineRuntime.
- I'm Created & loaded two root objects( A & B ).
- A is in front of B. But 'Parts of the A' blind the 'B'.
- I wonder why spineMeshes ignore the z value.
- And I want to sort them by z value.
- There was no problem when copied the same object. ( example's raptor. )
let rootA : spine.babylonjs.SkeletonMesh;
let rootB : spine.babylonjs.SkeletonMesh;
rootA.position = new vector3(0,0,1);
rootB.position = new vector3(0,0,-1);
rootA.Setdepth(Distance to camera);
rootB.Setdepth(Distance to camera); // or Distanc * -1
if you look rootA & B
and this is draw orders in spine project.
please help me!