PaulMcG

Hey I know the Esoteric crew are working round the clock to meet targets, so i was wondering if some of the more programming type backers could help out the more animation type backers?
mainly me. But im sure im not alone.

Im an animator and the software is very intuitive to work with, but im not a programmer and im having a hard time figuring out how to export and have it run in Corona? Can a coder backer give me a run down on what to do?

Thanks
Paul
PaulMcG

Kickstarter Backer

randeroo

I can't offer you anything with regards to Corona I'm afraid, however as soon as the c# runtime is available I intend to put together a blog post explaining how I've integrated it (and put the source of a demo on github). I'll post a link once that is done. Not sure how similar the c# and Corona runtimes will be, but if they are similar then hopefully this will help you.
randeroo

Epic Kickstarter Backer

PaulMcG

Great any help is much appreciated.
PaulMcG

Kickstarter Backer

Nate

https://github.com/EsotericSoftware/spi ... ine-corona
There is a ZIP button on that page so you can download all the source. You can start by looking at main.lua in the Corona runtime. Run that with Corona and read the code to see how it's done try using a different skeleton and animation. If you have more specific questions, go ahead and post those.
Nate

Nate

PaulMcG

Thanks, Im more an animator then a coder, but ill figure it out. Or ill be back with more questions.
PaulMcG

Kickstarter Backer

Natrag na Editor