Hello! I've encountered a problem while exporting using the script. When I imported the created JSON into Spine I get missing images. I checked the images folder out and realize that the spaces of the image names have been replaced with "-".
For example; torso jacket became torso-jacket. But when the JSON is imported to Spine, the image path still follows the name torso jacket... which it cannot find because the image name is actually torso-jacket.
I tried to use the script on a different PSD and the name of the outputs are still the same. Even though there should be spaces, the spaces are replaced with "-".
I'm using the latest version of the script. I just reset my laptop and set up everything again
so what I was using before was probably an older version, as this wasn't a problem before.