elastosaurus

I see it works great but what's it doing on zoom out? It seems to be centered on not the cursor or the center of the viewport, but a mirror image of the cursor on the opposite side of the center of the viewport. Is that correct?
elastosaurus

Nate

Sort of:
To zoom in, place the mouse on what you'd like to see larger and scroll the mouse wheel upward.

To zoom out, place the mouse near the edge of the screen where you want to see more and scroll the mouse wheel downward.
User interface - Spine User Guide: Zooming
Nate

Nate

elastosaurus

Maybe the details are a bit of secret sauce? Thanks for responding though. I'll go with my mirror image theory, which seems to be equivalent to zooming out at the cursor position except panning in the opposite direction to what that would normally do.
elastosaurus

Nate

Well it comes down to math in the end. :p It's using the screen center as zooming straight out (what most software does, which sucks) and the distance from the center to the mouse to shift the view as it zooms.

The only other software I know with zoom this sophisticated it Supreme Commander. Check it out, it's pretty awesome! 8)
Nate

Nate

Natrag na Bugs