lunch

Hi guys, here's a problem in Unity 2019 4.22f.

The spine animation in the Unity is sometimes obliquely deformed("Shearing") when it is rotated, but not always.

image with rotating whole skeleton and single skeleton
C4CS2[{TDW56[YER2~3GB.jpg

how to avoid this kind of "Shearing"?
Nemaš dopuštenje za pregledavanje privit(a)ka dodan(og)ih postu.
lunch

Jamez0r

Hey lunch, its tricky to try to troubleshoot your issue with just those screenshots since we don't know what exactly its supposed to look like. More information would be good - are you doing anything special in Unity (multiple layered animations, bone-followers, skeleton render separator)?

In the top right screenshot, it looks to me like the hammer is "sheared". Is that the issue? If so, does it look the same way in the Spine "preview" panel, if you set up your character to match how they would look in Unity (AKA if you have multiple layered animations, applying all of those).

My guess is that there is some Shearing keyed in your animation (or your skeleton's setup pose), either directly on the bone that has the visual issue, or on one of its parents.
Jamez0r

lunch

Jamez0r je napisao/la:Hey lunch, its tricky to try to troubleshoot your issue with just those screenshots since we don't know what exactly its supposed to look like. More information would be good - are you doing anything special in Unity (multiple layered animations, bone-followers, skeleton render separator)?

In the top right screenshot, it looks to me like the hammer is "sheared". Is that the issue? If so, does it look the same way in the Spine "preview" panel, if you set up your character to match how they would look in Unity (AKA if you have multiple layered animations, applying all of those).

My guess is that there is some Shearing keyed in your animation (or your skeleton's setup pose), either directly on the bone that has the visual issue, or on one of its parents.
Thanks for the answer~! Yes is that "sheared" issue, I didn't know how to discribe it in English, :tear: sorry about that.

multiple layerd animations used, but this issue came out before I used; I checked every animations and poses, but there's no such shearing key. In Spine "preview" panel, everything goes just fine.👇

runing.gif
Nemaš dopuštenje za pregledavanje privit(a)ka dodan(og)ih postu.
lunch

Jamez0r

Is the entire character getting sheared, or just a part of them (only the weapon)?

If it is the entire character, maybe you are accidentally "shearing" it in Unity. If a parent Gameobject's transformation is scaled, and and the child gameobject is rotated, then it can result in the child gameobject being sheared: https://twitter.com/MajorMcDoom/status/1231449419825831943

In that example, the Square is the parent gameobject, and the poop emoji is the child gameobject.

--

If only a part of the character is being sheared (just the weapon) then I would say there is a 99% chance that you are accidentally shearing it in Spine somehow.
Jamez0r

lunch

Jamez0r je napisao/la:Is the entire character getting sheared, or just a part of them (only the weapon)?

If it is the entire character, maybe you are accidentally "shearing" it in Unity. If a parent Gameobject's transformation is scaled, and and the child gameobject is rotated, then it can result in the child gameobject being sheared: https://twitter.com/MajorMcDoom/status/1231449419825831943

In that example, the Square is the parent gameobject, and the poop emoji is the child gameobject.

--

If only a part of the character is being sheared (just the weapon) then I would say there is a 99% chance that you are accidentally shearing it in Spine somehow.
Thanks again~~ Finaly I figured out the issue.It's SkeletonHandle.cs coding problem.
lunch

Harald

Thanks @Jamez0r for the help, very glad you've figured it out!
Harald

Harri

Natrag na Unity