Erikari

\(°v°)/ yaaay! I'm also probably the only one to use the widget LOL but whatever, at least I'm spreading the word...
Thanks for fixing it so fast! :D
Erikari

Erikari

badlogic

Actually, there are a few products out there using the widget! But you are still our #1 beloved widget user. Thanks for reporting issues!
badlogic

Mario

Erikari

I wish I could see them, it seemed so interesting yet nobody has posted stuff about the widget in the showcase section for now afaik.
Thank you for creating the widget so that even I can make it work!
Erikari

Erikari

tuanhm107

Is it possible to add a feather option to the mask in future update?
tuanhm107

badlogic

It's currently not planned, as the clipping feature is implemented as hard geometrical clipping, not image based clipping.
badlogic

Mario

macpooh

Hello!
I'm trying clipping using pixi-spine, but seems it dont work, timeline present though. So, in general, question is - does pixi-spine supports this feature? If so - could u provide some examples to check it out?

Tested on lates pixi-spine with latest spine editor. Thanks in advance!
macpooh

badlogic

pixi-spine isn't maintained by us, but by the 3rd party who created it. I believe they've not been able to add clipping yet. You could file an issue on their issue tracker at https://github.com/pixijs/pixi-spine/issues
badlogic

Mario

macpooh

thanks a lot, mate!
macpooh

jlee

Just a heads up, pixi-spine has masking support now! It was added about a month ago, I believe.
jlee

Earlybird

Hi just wanted to ask is it possible to mask down instead of up the draw order? I have a background image I want to transition below everything else.
Earlybird

Nate

Clipping starts where the clipping attachment's slot is in the draw order, and it ends at the clipping attachment's "end slot".
notClipped
endSlot <-
clip \
to |-- clipping applied between these slots
stuff /
clippingSlot <-
bg
Nate

Nate

Erikari

Here's the page for Clipping: Clipping - Spine User Guide
Erikari