ZackGoodrich

(I should first off say that Spine 4.0 is an incredible update and the graph editor is a true godsend)

I'm aware that linear filtering was replaced with smoothing settings in 4.0, but I have found that either a) the smoothing levels are broken or b) are perhaps unable to recreate the high image quality of linear filtering.

scaling algorithms.png

I find there is zero difference between smoothing level 10 and 100 (and bicubic).As soon as I go from 'nearest' at 0%, which is very pixellated, to anything above it, it's as if there is no gradation between 0 and 100. Compared to Spine 3.8s exporting, which is very sharp, but not jagged, what I assume would be ~Bilinear 20% or so.

I am running Windows 64bit Pro, Spine 4.0.02. Here are my settings in case I have missed something obvious, but I feel like this is a bug with the smoothing slider/smoothing algorithm.

settings.png
Nemaš dopuštenje za pregledavanje privit(a)ka dodan(og)ih postu.
ZackGoodrich

Nate

Smoothing 10 is "linear 100%" and should be identical to linear in 3.8. 11 (bilinear) is very similar to 10, except it can show less pixel structure.

If you don't see graduated Smoothing from 1 to 10, that may be a bug, we'll check it out. Do you see the same in the Spine settings, under Viewport, Smoothing? Also note that checking anisotropic in the Spine settings improves image and video export quality.
Nate

Nate

Natrag na Bugs