arkhampy

Hi @Mitch I create this thread because I have some problem/question with Hitman.

I my new hitman character I have in the bottom of the character something like a BoxCollider2D, in the original hitman that BoxCollider2D is in the center of the bottom but with my new change that was moved:

my question is.. what is the behavior of that BoxCollider2D ( I mean.. what is it for? )? and how I can move that again to the center of the bottom?

About BOXMAN: Also I want to ask if you can send the BoxMan spine/project via mail or something I have my order number or the hitman and gunman asset..

About asset discount: When I bought the gunman package I noticed there was a discount for having previously bought the hitman package. There will be another even larger discount for future buying another package (when the equipman)? or only 50% discount maintained?

Thanks..

-- 11 Nov 2015, 11:48 --

@Mitch?

-- 12 Nov 2015, 13:41 --

@Mitch? @Nate.. somebody?
arkhampy

Mitch

Box collider: don't think there were any. PolygonCollider2D yes. That's the rigid body ground collider for the character.

Discounts: still 50% off for everything after the first character purchase.
Mitch

Mitch

arkhampy

Thanks for your reply Mitch, but Im not talking about the PolygonCollider2D, Im talking about the green square, please look in this image, (how I can move again to the bottom-center?):

BOXMAN CHARACTER: Also.. @Mitch could you( or @Nate or somebody in EsotericSoftware) sendme the BOXMAN spine project? because I look in the hitman and gunman folders but I there inst the boxman spine.

-- 16 Nov 2015, 08:40 --

help pleasee..
arkhampy

Natrag na Unity