My small studio is seeking an artist with a cartoony visual style to help with art + animation production for a bat-oriented educational game. Baring that, we're looking to add any cartoony spine artists we can find to our internal roster for future work.
- This work is paid.
- All rights to the produced work will be assigned to the studio upon completion of the job and payment.
- Character Design
- Mock-screenshot production
(several months down the line)
- character skeleton production
- animation production
- interactive object / environment production
- A 2D educational game exploring White Nose Syndrome-- a scourge currently impacting bat populations throughout the world. (learn more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-nose_syndrome).
- Early plans for gameplay involve Pikmin-style manipulation of bats, with resource collection. It might be considered vaguely similar to Blood Cell Brigade (https://jonw.me/games/bloodCellBrigade/), a game we prototyped many years ago at a game jam.
- If interested, please send your typical rates and portfolio to austin (at) arborinteractive.com. Thank you!