proado1

Hi, I was trying Spine Trial for a while and I was under the impression that I can at least save the project in Trial (Thought it was timed-base trial etc)... So I put 8 hours animating a character and I didn't realise you cannot export from trial. Can I Just buy the Spine pro to export the trial project? Is there any alternative to this ? or Am I doom :<

I am very proud of my animation please if there are some way to export please let me know (Even if its screen-capturing and erase the bg etc I will buy Spine regardless since I'm loving it) :(
proado1

Nate

Sorry, it is not possible to save or export from the trial. The best you can do is leave it running and recreate the same animation in Spine Essential or Professional.
Nate

Nate

warmanw

proado1 je napisao/la:I am very proud of my animation please if there are some way to export please let me know (Even if its screen-capturing and erase the bg etc I will buy Spine regardless since I'm loving it)
You can change spines background to chroma key record a video using OBS or other software
then clean chroma key in after effects
warmanw

Kickstarter Backer

Nate

I suppose that's true, though it's borderline cheating. :p
Nate

Nate

warmanw

Nate je napisao/la:I suppose that's true, though it's borderline cheating.
ah that's why you did not mention it :D
warmanw

Kickstarter Backer

Natrag na Editor