Supporting files ZIP
This video covers:
- Exporting from Photoshop.
- Importing the images into Spine.
- Rigging the skeleton.
- Creating the run animation poses.
- Adjusting key interpolation curves.
- Fixing feet that penetrate the ground.
setSlotsToSetupPosebetween animations at runtime, though this prevents crossfading animations. If you must do it, I suppose clicking a key button in the tree could affect all selected items. You could then use the tree filter to show only attachments, shift+click to select all attachments, and click key on any of them to key them all. Added task: