stikkanimate

Usually this sort of problem is patently obvious, it's just editing the incorrect file but this is the first time I've ever run into this problem.

The path is /character/run/body while the images folder points to ./images/

All is how it should be, the images show up but the edited versions that are quadruple saved and replaced are not changing.

I tried deleting one of the problem image in the folder. It's deleted and Spine updates showing it can't be found. I CTRL+Z in file manager to bring it back and Spine updates... but it's the OLD version. I even open the file directly and it's clearly the edited one.

Any thoughts as to what might be causing this? Thanks for your time
stikkanimate

Nate

4.0.63 has a fix that could be the problem you have encountered in 3.8.99:
Fixed image reloading failing occasionally.
If you restart 3.8.99 that should fix it, at least until whatever terrible thing happens under the covers again (sorry I know that's annoying).

BTW, did you see this post? :)
Spine 4 graph is inefficient OR I'm missing something
Nate

Nate

stikkanimate

I did restart Spine and my computer, I should have mentioned. Still not fixed.

And I did see that just an hour ago! once I finish work I'll switch versions and give it a shot. Thanks Nate!
stikkanimate

Nate

I assume when you restart Spine, it then loads the latest file, but when you make changes they don't show up? I think the bug that was fixed was a race condition, it should happen infrequently.

Does the Refresh button on the Images tree node properties help? You can try changing the images folder elsewhere, then back.
Nate

Nate

Natrag na Editor