Big Pig Studios Ltd is looking for a Spine Animator to join on a contract basis to help shape the success of the projects that we are involved with. Your main role will be the creation of spine animations for casual mobile game titles, ranging from cute to realistic in style.
This position is remote.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the animation team in the production of spine animations for multiple games and promotion materials
- Work to improve efficiency and quality of animations produced across the whole animation team
- Work closely with the 2D art team to ensure animation deliverables are correct
- Proven experience working with Spine2D. You should know how to rig a skeleton, create bones, create meshes, balance the weights, animate and export.
- Moderate photoshop skill to clean-up files and export assets
- Willing to give and receive feedback
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of other animation software like After Effects, Maya or Adobe Animate are a plus
Only candidates with spine animation portfolios will be considered.
If you're interested in this position please send your portfolio or any questions. Thanks!